Please join us on May 13, 2016 from 7:15am to 8:45am at the Prestige Inn in Salmon Arm for the 3rd annual Team Spelling Bee, an exciting fundraising event for literacy programs in the North Okanagan-Shuswap.
This fundraising event will give your team a fun way to work together as a group. Nobody spells alone. Enjoy a delicious breakfast and a fun team-building challenge while supporting literacy in the North Okanagan-Shuswap. Challenge other organizations to participate in the Spelling Bee as friendly competition. Sponsor a high school student or a table of students to participate in the Spelling Bee. Keep your brains active by getting together with friends in an old fashioned Spelling Bee with a twist. It’s all about team work.
Choose from 3 levels of sponsorship:
- Gold Sponsor: whole table (8 participants) at $1,000
- Silver Sponsor: half table (4 participants) at $500
- Bronze Sponsor: 1 individual at $100
Choose from 3 ways to register:
- Phone Darcy Calkins at 250-463-4555
- Email Darcy Calkins at email@example.com
- Download the form, fill it out, and mail it along with your payment to Box 54 Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4N2 (you can also email the form to Darcy and mail the payment in separately or pay on the day of the event)
Charitable tax receipts are available to qualified donors for the full amount donated minus the cost of breakfast. Please ensure your full name and middle initial, as well as mailing address, are provided at time of payment.
The registration deadline is Monday, April 25, 2016.